Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn | Deze boodschap mag niet gedeeld worden met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Tips van Onzemichael

Ik zag dat ik zelf nog geen topic had, dus zal hier voortaan mijn tips maar even neer gooien.
Na een korte rust periode, zal ik deze maand weer vaker online zijn om te wedden.
Mijn tips komen van verschillende sites en samen proberen we zo de bookmakers te verslaan :d
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flagonzemichael in 1-09-2012 11:50 Leden topics
in 1-09-2012 11:50 Leden topics
116 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
Onzemichael die w-g-v is een beetje een nietszeggende statistiek als je er de gemiddelde odd niet bijzet die je speelt, misschien is het een idee om het in LSP weer te geven of als je verschillende stakes heb een ROI.
Verder moedig ik dit topic zeker wel aan!
0 Vind ik leuk's
It's not gambling if you always win
20. Olimpija Ljubljana - Vienna Capitals (1X2) 1-3 (Y)
Vienna Capitals @ 1,85
The match is for the first round of the Austrian Championship. Olimpija like most of the teams in Slovenia (and not only in ice hockey but in all the sports in general, except Maribor squad that has a rich owner) is in financial trouble so in order to save some money they had to sell or release almost all their key players and it is expected to have a struggling season finishing much lower on the table than they did last year. They have played five preseason friendly matches and they were defeated in all of them some of them even with a big margin (which is not so easy to happen, it's hockey after all) showing that still much time it's needed for them to become more consistent as a team, the new players haven't yet adapted quite well and in general we shouldn't have any serious expectations from the Slovenian side this season.
On the other hand the Capitals seem to be in a much better form. They have already started the season since they participate in the European Trophy that began almost one month ago, also they had some nice results there winning against teams from Finland and losing only the two first matches against Bratislava in overtime and against the quite powerful HV 71 from Sweden. The Vienna side looks to be even stronger this season, they got some good players (two of them McBride and Fraser coming from their today's opponent actually) and they will want to start the championship with a win to "state" that they are considered one of the teams that will "shine" this year.
I expect the visitors to win this in regular time quite easily, good luck!
0 Vind ik leuk's
Die heb ik ook en ziet er goed uit!
0 Vind ik leuk's
Losers are winners without luck
21. Honkbal, MLB, Kansas City Royals - Texas Rangers 4:5 (Y)
Kansas City Royals handicap (+1.5) @ 1,73
Winst stond op 2,20 voor Kansas City, maar Texas is de nr 1 en Kansas nr 3 dus toch maar beetje minder risico gepakt.
0 Vind ik leuk's
22. Moldavie-Engeland 0-5 (Y)
Pick: Engeland -1,5 @1,95
Zie de uitleg bij Maximus-topic ;)
23. Wales - Belgie 0-2 (Y)
Pick: Belgie @ 1,78
24. SD Padres vs Ari Diamondbacks 6-5 (N)
Arizona Diamondbacks @ 1,97
25. Finland - Frankrijk 0-1 (Y)
Pick: Frankrijk @ 1,72
0 Vind ik leuk's
Mooie avond voor je (y) !
0 Vind ik leuk's
26.an Martin S.J. - Arsenal Sarandi (Argentina Primera Division) 4-0 (n)
Pick: Arsenal Sarandi -0,25 @ 1,81
I think this is a good opportunity of taking away victory. Arsenal is going to fight for the leadership while SMSJ is doing a terrible campaign. What I find very nice here is that SMSJ will try new coacher, Gabriel Perrone. He trained a Chilean team, Rangers, and was fired because was a terrible coacher and the results were terrible as well. So I really do not expect he will change something on the poor campaign of SMSJ until now, and that's the main reason why I'm taking this pick.
27. CRB - Goias (Campeonato Brasileiro B) 0-2 (Y)
Pick: Goias (-0.25) @ 1,98
Last pick for now. Goias is playing just great and CRB is kind of "relaxed" on the championship. This is a nice opportunity for Goias to try to take the leadership. Past game against Ceará will be dominated by Goias and they deserved more, and better now that Egidio and Amaral are back. Another good point is that in CRB, Rodrigao is injured. Bad news that Iarley nor Goulart will play on Goias but I think still they have good power to take the game.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Tot pick 27:
Gewonnen: 31,76
Buy-ins: 27
ROI: 117,6%
0 Vind ik leuk's
28. Washington Nationals - Miami Marlins 0-8 (Y)
Pick: Miami @ 2,50
Miami is playing much better, they scored 21 runs in last 3 games, they won against Strasbourg, who is out for the season and even yesterday, they should win, but Washington somehow came back in last inining and then they won it. Nolasco, who will pitch for Miami is pitching like an ace in last starts, he is 2-0 in last 3 starts with ERA 2.57. In last 2 starts he is even better, in last 16 ininngs he allowed only 1 earned run, he didn't walk any batter and he struck out 10 batters. On other side Jackson rock solid whole season with record 9-9 and ERA 3.63. But as I said, Miami is playing much better and they will have red hot pitcher on the mound and I think @2.50 is too much on Miami. I think Miami has better chances, than this odds suggests.
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.