Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn | Deze boodschap mag niet gedeeld worden met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

NBA en Voetbal

Hallo mensen,
Ik ben al een tijdje lid en wil ook mijn tips delen. Naast voetbal ben ik ook gek op NBA.
Mijn eerste NBA tips;
Chicago Bulls - New York Knicks
Basketball - NBA
Pick: Chicago Bulls -7.5 (Asian Handicap-Full Time Including Overtime)
Stake: 8/10 Odds: 1.93 Verified odd Bookmaker: 188bet
I'm with Chi-town tonight. They have had a bad start against Miami, D-Rose didn't play well in that match. Knicks blew 25-point lead yesterday against a weak Milwaukee Bucks team. Knicks are strong at home against bad teams and bad on the road against good teams. Stoudemire and Felton are doubtful and JR Smith is still suspended. Chicago is defensively very strong and with Noah they will get a lot of offensive boards and the Knicks will probably rely on shooting 3 pointers but I dont think the Bulls will give them many open looks. Time for D-Rose to shine again. Boozer, Butler, Noah, Deng and Rose will deliver tonight.
Also good to know; Chicago has been solid against New York even without Rose, winning all four meetings last season. It has taken eight of the last nine overall and 20 of the last 23 at home.
Go Chi-Town
Los Angeles Clippers - Golden State Warriors
Basketball - NBA
Pick: Golden State Warriors +6.5 (Asian Handicap-Full Time Including Overtime)
Stake: 8/10 Odds: 1.97 Verified odd Bookmaker: 5dimes
Jup, I'm with the Warriors tonight. They absolutely pounded the Lakers last night and why wouldn't they do that tonight. I think they give Lob City too much credit. Yes it's back to back for GSW but the travel time isn't that long and the keyplayers only played 25 minutes yesterday. Besides that the Clippers still need to adjust to Doc Rivers system. Iguodala gives the Warriors better defense and Draymond Green improved very much. I really don't know who could stop the Splash Brothers tonight. So yeah I fancy the Warriors tonight. I think they click better as a team and are a real contender to win the pacific division if you ask me. Besides me being on the Warriors I think the line is too high, if the Clips manage to get a win it won't be a big one. The Clips want some revenge after being humiliated on national television but as I said the GSW starters have not played the whole game. So IMO a good chance for a win for the Warriors tonight and cover the line
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flagnicktuuk in 31-10-2013 21:18 Leden topics
in 31-10-2013 21:18 Leden topics
1 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
Slecht begin vanavond weer genoeg wedstrijden;
Charlotte Bobcats - Cleveland Cavaliers
Basketball - NBA
Pick: Over 189.5 (Over Under-Full Time Including Overtime)
Stake: 1/10 Odds: 2.03 Verified odd Bookmaker: Dafabet
Orlando Magic - New Orleans Pelicans
Basketball - NBA
Pick: Under 195 (Over Under-Full Time Including Overtime)
Stake: 1/10 Odds: 1.91 Verified odd Bookmaker: William Hill
Memphis Grizzlies - Detroit Pistons
Basketball - NBA
Pick: Detroit Pistons Under 90.5 (Team Score Over Under-Full Time Including Overtime)
Stake: 1/10 Odds: 1.91 Verified odd Bookmaker: William Hill
Atlanta Hawks - Toronto Raptor
Basketball - NBA
Pick: Toronto Raptors +3.5 (Asian Handicap-Full Time Including Overtime)
Stake: 1/10 Odds: 1.98 Verified odd Bookmaker: 188bet
Sacramento Kings - Los Angeles Clippers
Basketball - NBA
Pick: Sacramento Kings +3.5 (Asian Handicap-Full Time Including Overtime)
Stake: 1/10 Odds: 1.95 Verified odd Bookmaker: 188bet
0 Vind ik leuk's
Almost Home

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.